Who hasn't heard or maybe even said they don't have room for food storage. Here is a great list for finding spots you never even knew you had.
WHERE DO I PUT IT ALL?
1. Under beds in boxes or on cardboard flats for easy retrieval.
2. Under baby cribs hidden by a long dust ruffle.
3. Between a bed head board and wall.
4. Between the couch and the wall.
5. Along the wall of a closet underneath hanging clothes.
6. Build a false wall with slanted shelves behind it that are one can height wide. Roll cans in the upper end; take them out on the lower end.
7. Cut out wall board between wall studs. Insert shallow shelves and put a cabinet door over it.
8. Locate unused space under stairs and behind walls of second story rooms. Cut a doorway, finish off walls and floors and put a vent in the wall.
9. Stack boxes or buckets. Put on a round tabletop and cover with a cloth for an end table or decorative accent table.
10. Mount 12” deep shelves, floor to ceiling, along a wall. Cover with drapes hung from the ceiling.
11. Build bookcases for books and/or toys out of boards and food storage buckets or boxes.
12. Add an extra shelf above the existing shelf in a closet.
13. Convert an extra closet or half of a large closet to shelves - built in or free standing.
14. Replace kitchen soffiting with cabinets.
15. Use the unused back spaces in corner cupboards.
16. Buy a free standing cabinet or armoire; add extra shelving if necessary.