Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A long, long time ago - in a galaxy far, far away - I told you I scored a great deal.  Then I left you hanging.  Hang yourself no more my friends...

I got a K-Tec grinder at a thrift store.  It looks like it might have been used once.  I doubt anyone even knew what it was.  The next picture shows the price tag.

Yes, that is correct.  It says $5.00.  These grinders are selling for $179.98.  But wait, that's not all.  It was 1/2 price day on kitchen applicances, so it only cost me $2.50!  I got in my car and practically screamed, it was such a great deal.  There, you're not in suspense anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! Everytime I grab a great sale its such a joy that I want to share it with everyone I can. Excellent job my friend and that grinder is in mint condition.

    ReplyDelete