Monday, December 6, 2010

Week 34

Did I ever mention I used to do a lot of mystery shopping?  That's right, a dream job, shopping, eating, watching movies and staying in hotels on someone else's dime.  It is fun, until you have to write the detailed reports with names, descriptions and timings for everything you eat.  I used to do it quite a bit.  The joke with my family was "entree served 8:06 pm".  I would use a small digital recorder and make notes to myself for the later reports.  I was doing so many of the shops I burned myself out.  I've taken a couple of years off and did a couple of simple shops the past few days.  Basically I got paid to buy a drink and watch the movie. Why am I telling you all of this?  Because I can't believe I am still keeping up this blog and haven't gotten too bored with it.  I figure as long as I can keep learning useful things, I'll keep writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment