Monday, May 3, 2010

'Srooms, the Legal Kind

Don't you love getting packages?  It's always fun to open them and see if what you got lives up to your expectations.  I got one today (for free even) that exceeded my expectations.  Take a look at this photo.
I received all these mushroom samples for free!  Some I've never even heard of.  They are from Marxfoods.com  When I found out they were giving free samples of dried mushrooms, I contacted Justin Marx to ask about the longevity of the mushrooms.  He quickly got back to me and said they would be shelf stable for several years.  How about that for some high brow storage foods?  I received samples of; Matsutake, Porcini, Lobster, Chanterelle, Black Trumpet, Maitake and Dried Northwest Mix. Some I am familiar with and some not.  I can't wait to try some.

No comments:

Post a Comment