Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving




I'm grateful for this fabulous country that we live in.  I'm so thankful for wonderful family and friends and the ability to worship freely as I see fit.  I am in awe of the bounteous blessings I have each day in my life.  I have a roof over my head, food on my table and a comfortable bed to sleep in each night.  Thanks for letting me  share my journey with you and hope you are learning a little bit along with me.  Thanks for the support and encouragement you give me along the way.

1 comment:

  1. I also am very thankful for family, friends and a free to country that I love, that allows me to worship and work and live and enjoy, all as a free person. Thank you for sharing your lessons learned and your wisdom and most of all, your friendship.

    ReplyDelete