Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 44

Where did last week go?  I added to my jam stash and DH brought some unused cases of water home.  BTW, if you find the cases of water (24 or more bottles) for $2.99 or less, buy one it's a good deal.  You never know when you might need it.  We keep them in our garage by my car, so if I haven't got a bottle of h2o in my hand, I grab one from the case. Before anyone writes to tell me it isn't green to use bottled water, most of the time I use my own refillable bottle.  Helps to keep you hydrated, even in the winter. You also will want to keep a large canister of kool-aid, lemonade, etc. on hand.  If you need to use barreled water with bleach, it helps to mask the bleach flavor.

1 comment:

  1. Big Lots has case of 24 Crystal Geyser Water for $2.75. Good deal. I don't know when it ends. It starts Wed. the 16th.

    ReplyDelete