Monday, April 19, 2010

Steal of the Week

I wanted to mention we got a fabulous deal this weekend.  We were up cleaning our church building and on the way home ran across a neighborhood garage sale.  My DH loves a great deal, so he was looking for whatever he looks for and I was along for the ride.  One of the last houses we got to had the deal.  I look at the veritable junk and what do I spy?  A box of 'new' never-used Gamma Lids.  In case you don't know what one is see the ad.  I really like these lids because I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and a regular lid is very difficult for me to maneuver. These lids are usually $7 and up per lid.  When I asked the lady how much, she said $.50 per lid.  So we bought the box of 7 lids and saved at least $49 !  These are great for bulk items like wheat, sugar or honey, or a 72-hr Grab-n-Go bucket. How's that for a steal of the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment