Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 7

Monday, again.  We celebrated my Dad's 89th birthday yesterday.  Of course, he wanted to go to his favorite restaurant,  the Fish Company.  My sister, DH and I are not big seafood eaters.  For some reason my Dad refuses to understand that.  Sis ate scrambled eggs, DH had eggs and I ate a California BLT, avocado on the side, which I gave to my DH.  Dad had scallops which his girfriend cut up for him.  Don't know what that is all about...he let her.  BTW, the girlfriend is 2-3 years older than me and I believe a year younger than my sister.  Sniff...sniff...gold...sniff...sniff...

Today is Clean the Fridge Out Monday.  I let you know what I come up with, hopefully not some disease I contract from whatever might be lurking in the dark recesses of my shelves...to be con't...

No comments:

Post a Comment